Holly Loftis is a partner in the Finance Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s Charlotte and New York offices. She is a trusted advisor to banks and other financial institutions on the structuring, negotiation and documentation of subscription credit facilities, other secured and unsecured lending arrangements, management fee lines, GP lines, employee co-invest loans and other fund finance products. Holly also routinely advises on subscription lines of credit for separately managed accounts, joint venture vehicles, open-ended funds and other bespoke fund structures. Holly’s practice includes diligence, advice and problem-solving solutions regarding issues arising under the documentation governing private investment vehicles, including governing agreements, investor side letters and investor subscription documentation.
Holly is active with the Fund Finance Association and sits on the U.S. planning committee for the Women in Fund Finance.
- Selected as “40 Under 40; Future Leaders of PE” by Private Equity International, class of 2023
- Selected as “40 Under 40” by Secured Finance Network, class of 2023
- “Rated Note Feeders: Issues Facing Subscription Line Lenders,” co-author, LexisNexis Practical Guidance, December 20, 2022.
- "Structuring and Diligence Considerations for Separately Managed Account Subscription Credit Facilities," co-author, Bloomberg Law, June 16, 2022.
- "Fund Finance: Impact of ILPA's DDQ 2.0 and Diversity Metrics Template," co-author, Haynes Boone client alert, November 15, 2021.
LL.M., Boston University School of Law, 2010
J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, 2009, Executive Editor, Wake Forest Law Review
B.S., Texas A&M University, 2006
Haynes and Boone, LLP Fund Finance Partner Holly Loftis has earned her second 40 under 40 award for 2023, as Private Equity International (“PEI”) has included her in its prestigious 40 Under 40: Future Leaders of Private Equity, class of 2023 released on May 2, 2023. This annual list celebrates emerging talent in the private equity class and highlights individuals set to play a leading role in the [...]