Kinne Manente is a member of the Finance practice in the firm’s Dallas office. She has experience in a variety of lending transactions, including representing agent banks and participant lenders in fund finance transactions, mortgage warehouse lending, middle market lending, and unsecured revolving and term loan facilities for real estate investment trusts.
Her practice focuses on structuring, negotiating, and documenting multi-jurisdictional subscription-secured credit facilities. Kinne takes a practical and collegial approach to her work in order to achieve optimal results for her clients. She believes that building an effective working relationship with all parties to a transaction is the most effective means of securing her clients’ goals.
Kinne serves in various roles within Haynes Boone, including the Board Advisory Committee.
Selected Publications and Speeches
- "Understanding PE Employee Co-Investment Credit Facilities," co-author, Law360, February 12, 2020.
- Included in Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars directory, Thomson Reuters, 2022
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2022.
- Assisted with representation of individual lenders, facility agents and multi-jurisdictional bank syndicates in connection with the structuring and negotiating of credit facilities to private equity funds, real estate development companies, and real estate investment trusts (REITs), secured by the capital commitments of fund investors.
- Assisted with representation of a national banking institution in connection with all mortgage warehouse lending transactions across the southern and south-western portions of the United States.
- Assisted in representation of one of the largest dining, hospitality and entertainment companies in the United States in connection with a $1.3 billion term loan and $200 million secured revolving credit facility, secured by real and personal property assets managed by domestic subsidiaries.
- Assisted in the representation of an international apparel manufacturing company in connection with the negotiation and documentation of a $140 million senior secured revolving credit facility secured by real and personal property.
- Assisted in the representation of publicly-traded lighting and technology company in connection with the negotiation and documentation of its two working capital credit lines, as well as acquisitions and joint ventures undertaken after establishing the aforementioned credit facilities.
- Assisted with representation of a private equity firm in its acquisition of a manufacturer of mining safety equipment and related working capital financing of a $62 million of senior secured credit facility and $37 million in subordinated notes secured by real and personal property.
- Assisted with representation of religiously-affiliated lending corporation in connection with the simultaneous negotiation and documentation of a $50 million note purchase acquisition and $50 million working capital line.
- Assisted with representation of a global banking institution in connection with the negotiation and documentation of a €50 million multicurrency, multi-jurisdictional, credit facility governed under the laws of the United Kingdom and secured by the capital commitments of fund investors.
- Assisted in the representation of pallet manufacturing company in connection with the negotiation and documentation of a $50 million senior secured credit facility secured by real and personal property.
- Assisted with representation of a private equity firm in its acquisition of a manufacturer of surface protection films and additional acquisition transactions in conjunction with a $75 million senior secured credit facility.
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of The Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2023
B.A., Amherst College, 2010
J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2013, magna cum laude, Duke Law Journal
Haynes and Boone, LLP is proud to announce the promotion of 13 lawyers to its partnership ranks. This partnership class is the most diverse in the firm’s history. Effective Jan. 1, the new partners are Raquel Alvarenga, Robert Bruner, Jamie Carter, Matt Costello, Tiffany Ferris, Maria Hopper, Mini Kapoor, Jennifer Kreick, Kim Mai, Kinne Manente, Arsalan Muhammad, Courtney Smith, and Alan Wang. [...]