Omar Shariff is a corporate associate in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments.
Professional and Community Activities
- Attorney Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Member of the Pipeline Subcommittee
- Represented an industry leading home healthcare and hospice service provider in connection with the sale of all of its stock.
- Represented FleetPride, Inc. in connection with the sale of its brake shoe friction lining and relining business.
- Represented buyer in connection with its purchase of substantially all of the assets of a private golf club located in Reno, Nevada.
- Represented a movie exhibitor through an organizational restructuring and a subsequent minority sale of its equity interests.
- Represented Trive Capital in its purchase of SSW Holding Company, Inc., a leading engineered products manufacturer supplying a broad product portfolio for the residential/commercial appliance, residential/commercial HVAC, and other industrial segments.
- Represented FleetPride, Inc., the largest provider of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S., in the purchase of 100 percent of the stock of Truck Parts & Equipment, Inc.
B.A., Government and Economics, University of Texas at Austin, 2013
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2017, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, SMU Law Review Association
The Global M&A Network recognized three Haynes and Boone, LLP teams with 2021 Turnaround Atlas Awards in New York City this week. The awards honor value-creating transactions, outstanding firms and professionals of the year from the restructuring, investing, and insolvency communities during a virtual ceremony. Read about the Haynes and Boone honorees below: McDermott International Restructurin [...]