Rachael Williams is a corporate associate in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and capital markets and securities.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
Selected Publications and Speeches
- “Current Trends in Indemnification Provisions in Acquisition Agreements,” co-author, The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation, Vol. 53 No. 7, April 15, 2020.
- Represented Engage2learn, a provider of professional development coaching and technology tools serving districts in the public K-12 market, in its sale of equity (recapitalization) to Leeds Equity Partners, a New York-based private equity firm.
- Represented WatchGuard Video, a nationwide leader in the production and distribution of police video systems, including in-car video systems and body-worn cameras for public safety systems, in its sale to Motorola Solutions.
- Represented a preeminent non-profit entity in a merger with a leading philanthropic organization.
- Represented a leading manufacturer of consumer packaged goods in a purchase of bleach products and related inventory.
- Represented prominent fund in its investment into leading credit card processing company.
- Represented a leading manufacturer of precision investment castings in the sale of its stock.
- Represented Ericsson Inc. in its acquisition of Placecast, a leading enterprise-grade platform for data management and display advertising based out of California.
B.A., Harvard University, 2014, cum laude
J.D., Stanford Law School, 2017
The Global M&A Network has honored Haynes and Boone LLP with two Middle Market Deal of the Year Awards. At the 2023 M&A Atlas Awards, held April 28 at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C., Haynes Boone was recognized for handling the “food & beverage” and “energy & services” deals of the year. “We honor the successes of top performing leaders and dealmakers; and congratulate them on their visio [...]