Rachael Williams is a corporate associate in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and capital markets and securities.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
Selected Publications and Speeches
- “Current Trends in Indemnification Provisions in Acquisition Agreements,” co-author, The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation, Vol. 53 No. 7, April 15, 2020.
- Represented WatchGuard Video, a nationwide leader in the production and distribution of police video systems, including in-car video systems and body-worn cameras for public safety systems, in its sale to Motorola Solutions.
- Represented a preeminent non-profit entity in a merger with a leading philanthropic organization.
- Represented a leading manufacturer of consumer packaged goods in a purchase of bleach products and related inventory.
- Represented prominent fund in its investment into leading credit card processing company.
- Represented a leading manufacturer of precision investment castings in the sale of its stock.
- Represented Ericsson Inc. in its acquisition of Placecast, a leading enterprise-grade platform for data management and display advertising based out of California.
B.A., Harvard University, 2014, cum laude
J.D., Stanford Law School, 2017
A Haynes and Boone, LLP team led by Partner Ian Peck has been honored by the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) for its representation of Tuesday Morning Corporation in its successful reorganization and emergence from Chapter 11. Haynes Boone received the 2021 Large Company Turnaround/Transaction of the Year Award. The TMA Turnaround and Transaction Awards, among the most well known in the r [...]