Haynes and Boone has developed a wealth of experience assisting Israeli clients in cross-border and inbound U.S. transactions. As a full-service law firm, we are routinely called on for, among other things, advice related to:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Strategic alliances
- Complicated cross-border transactions
- Corporate and finance issues
With many years of experience in the region, we offer our clients an understanding of the Israeli marketplace and business community that ensures transactions are completed with speed, efficiency and sound judgment.
Israeli Representative Experience
- Represented InspireMD, Inc. in connection with:
- a $25 million underwritten public offering and uplisting to the NYSE Market
- an $11 million convertible debt PIPE financing
- a reverse merger and concurrent $11 million common stock PIPE financing
- a $1.6 million private company bridge loan financing
- Represented RedHill Biopharma Ltd. in connection with:
- the creation of an American Depositary Share program
- a Securities and Exchange Commission registration and dual listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market
- Represented NanoVibronix Inc. in connection with a series of private placement financings.
- Represented a leading Israeli defense electronics manufacturer before DDTC in several ITAR investigations concerning the proper maintenance of restricted facilities as well as allegations of improper disclosures of U.S. defense information to unauthorized Israeli persons.
- Represented Netrake Inc. in multiple venture capital financings culminating in the sale of the strategic company to AudioCodes Ltd.
Haynes Boone Partner Jayun Koo was featured in an Law360 article. Below is an excerpt: Despite a significant drop in the volume of initial public offerings this year, capital market lawyers at several BigLaw firms are still looking to train aspiring young attorneys to bolster their practice, saying there is plenty of work in the pipeline. There had been "a steady stream" of smaller offerings this [...]