Eli Brook is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s Dallas office.
His practice focuses on capital markets, securities, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments.
- Represented Cathay Capital, a global private equity firm, in its strategic investment in CPAP.com
- Represented Bin Butler USA in the sale of its business
- Represented Penta Operating in the sale of Jack’s Convenience Stores to Montfort Companies
- Represented Juniper Capital Management, a private equity firm, in its investment into an aerospace and defense partnership
- Represented SunTx Capital Partners, a private equity firm, in its formation of a Delaware corporation
- Represented Financial Strategies Acquisition Corporation in its SPAC Initial Public Offering
- Vice President of Engagement – North Texas Food Bank Young Professionals Committee
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2021, magna cum laude; Staff Editor, SMU Law Review
B.S., Management in Legal Studies in Business and Political Science, Tulane University Freeman School of Business, 2016, cum laude
Haynes and Boone, LLP represented Juniper Capital Management in a partnership with CIC Partners to form Precision Aerospace Holdings, a new platform that will engage in the manufacturing and machining of components for space, aerospace and defense contractors. Juniper and CIC, two Dallas-based private investment firms, announced the transaction on Aug. 19, noting that Precision Aerospace has acqu [...]