Eli Brook is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s Dallas office.
His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments.
- Represented Cathay Capital, a global private equity firm, in its strategic investment in CPAP.com
- Represented Bin Butler USA in the sale of its business
- Represented Penta Operating in the sale of Jack’s Convenience Stores to Montfort Companies
- Represented Juniper Capital Management, a private equity firm, in its investment into an aerospace and defense partnership
- Represented SunTx Capital Partners, a private equity firm, in its formation of a Delaware corporation
- Represented Financial Strategies Acquisition Corporation in its SPAC Initial Public Offering
- Vice President of Engagement – North Texas Food Bank Young Professionals Committee
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2021, magna cum laude; Staff Editor, SMU Law Review
B.S., Management in Legal Studies in Business and Political Science, Tulane University Freeman School of Business, 2016, cum laude
Haynes and Boone, LLP Partner John McGowan led a team that represented Capitol Services, LLC in securing an investment from Clearview Capital Fund IV, L.P and its affiliates. The transaction closed in April 2023. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Austin, TX, Capitol Services is a tech-enabled provider of outsourced legal and compliance services. Clearview has a proven track record of helping en [...]
Haynes Boone Represents Frisco Community Tennis in Winning Public Bid for Management of Public Tennis Courts in FriscoJanuary 20, 2023
Haynes Boone Represents Juniper Capital Management in Aerospace and Defense PartnershipAugust 29, 2022