Eli Brook is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s Dallas office.
His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments.
- Represented Capitol Services, a leading legal and corporate compliance services provider, in the sale of substantially all of its equity.
- Represented Juniper Capital Management, a private equity firm, in its investment into an aerospace and defense partnership, followed by add-on acquisition to this platform.
- Represented a large HVAC company, specializing in the installation, repair and service of control and energy management systems, in the pending sale of substantially all of its equity.
- Represented a private investment fund in an investment roll-up of industry-leading steel processing and warehousing services companies.
- Represented Cathay Capital in its strategic investment in CPAP.com.
- Represented Bin Butler USA in the sale of its business.
- Represented Penta Operating in the sale of Jack’s Convenience Stores to Montfort Companies.
- Represented Financial Strategies Acquisition Corporation in its SPAC Initial Public Offering.
- Vice President of Engagement – North Texas Food Bank Young Professionals Committee
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2021, magna cum laude; Staff Editor, SMU Law Review
B.S., Management in Legal Studies in Business and Political Science, Tulane University Freeman School of Business, 2016, cum laude
A Haynes and Boone, LLP deal team led by Partners Brent Beckert, Sakina Rasheed Foster, and Jennifer Kreick represented investment firm Cathay Capital in its strategic investment in in Parkview Dental Partners. Parkview is a leading dental services organization that supports 22 dental practices in Southwest Florida, providing both general dentistry and specialty dental services. The investment wil [...]