Khalil Bryant is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s Houston office.
His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, capital markets and securities, and digital assets, blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Prior to joining Haynes Boone, Khalil earned his law degree with a certificate in Law and Business from Vanderbilt Law School. While earning his degree, Khalil served as President of the Black Law Students Association, President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society, Mentor in the 1Levate Leadership Training Program, and Student Member of Vanderbilt Law School’s Steering Committee on Racial Inequities and Injustices. He was recognized by the American College of Bankruptcy as the Distinguished Law Student for the 6th Circuit in 2022.
- Represented Clinigen Limited, the global pharmaceutical services company, in its acquisition of Drug Safety Navigator Inc. (‘DSN’), a specialist pharmacovigilance service provider based in the United States.
- Represented NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of innovative cloud-based healthcare technology solutions, in its acquisition of TSI Healthcare, a privately held value-added reseller located in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Texas Blockchain Council, Member
- Princeton Alumni Schools Committee, Interviewer
- Princeton Alumni Association of Houston, Member
- Association of Black Princeton Alumni, Member
- Princeton Football Association, Member
- Association of Vanderbilt Black Alumni, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Lawyers Association, Member
J.D., Law & Business Certificate, Vanderbilt Law School, 2022
A.B., Political Theory, Princeton University, 2018
Haynes and Boone, LLP represented CoreLogicTM, a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, in its acquisition of Roostify, a leading digital mortgage technology provider. The transaction was announced Feb. 22, 2023. CoreLogic’s combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 4.5 billion records spanning more than 50 years, pro [...]