Adam Feimer is a partner of the Real Estate Practice Group in the New York office. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial real estate finance, specifically related to mortgage and mezzanine loans, preferred equity investments, co-lender, participation, intercreditor agreements, loan workouts and restructurings, as well representing owners and developers in acquisitions, joint ventures, dispositions and other traditional real estate transactions. Adam was selected for inclusion in New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2013-2020.
Selected Client Representations
- Represent the mortgage and mezzanine lender in connection with the origination and syndication of a $190 million mortgage loan and $40 million mezzanine loan to an institutional sponsor secured by a multi-use development in Boston, MA.
- Represent a private equity fund as borrower on a $115 million mortgage loan from a national bank in connection with the acquisition of a ground lease office property in NYC.
- Represent an international bank in connection with the acquisition, amendment and syndication of a $210 million senior construction loan secured by a retail condo in a historic Times Square landmark building.
- Represent a CMBS lender on a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure transaction in connection with an exercise of remedies under a loan secured by a student housing project in Alabama.
- Represent an administrative agent in the syndication of a $650 million debt stack secured by a trophy building in Times Square, including the sale of multiple tranches of senior and subordinate debt.
- Represent a developer on the acquisition, financing and joint venture agreement related to the purchase of a $32 million hotel in the Hamptons.
B.S., Management, Binghamton University State University of New York, 2002
J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2008, cum laude
Seven Haynes and Boone, LLP lawyers are listed in the 2020 edition of the New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars directories, published by Thomson Reuters. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominat [...]
Nine Haynes and Boone Lawyers Included in 2019 New York Metro Super Lawyers/Rising Stars DirectoriesSeptember 12, 2019
New York Metro Super Lawyers Recognizes 14 Haynes and Boone LawyersSeptember 13, 2018