Nicholas Foss-Pedersen is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the London office of Haynes and Boone. His practice includes representing companies, shareholders and investors in a variety of business transactions, with a concentration in mergers and acquisitions. His other areas of practice include private equity and venture capital-backed transactions; joint venture and shareholder structures and arrangements; AIM market IPOs and private placements (representing issuers and brokers); and general corporate matters and representation.
- Acted for London Stock Exchange Main Market listed company on acquisitions in Germany, Brazil, Russia and USA.
- Acted for owner-managers on sales of companies to NYSE listed buyers.
- Acted for closed-ended real estate investment company on sales of Brazilian assets.
- Acted for buyers and sellers on private sales and acquisitions.
- Acted for bidders, targets and financial advisers on Takeover Code regulated sales, acquisitions and auction processes.
- Acted for Issuers, nominated advisers and brokers on admissions to trading on AIM and fundraisings.
- Acted for companies, owners and managers on sales to and investments by venture capital and private equity funds and investee companies.
- Acted for emerging market focused private equity fund on sales of African assets.
- Acted for private equity fund on sales of UK assets.
Legal Practice Course, The College of Law, 1998
LL.B. (Hons.), Law with German Law, Kings College London and Universitaet Passau, 1996
England and Wales
The London Stock Exchange’s AIM market is the world’s leading market for high-growth companies, popular with international companies that wish to source their equity capital financing needs from sophisticated institutional investors in one of the deepest capital pools in the world. At the end of 2017, 960 issuers were listed on AIM, of which 344 were international companies and 50 were U.S. compan [...]