Hayley Hervieux is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the Houston office of Haynes and Boone.
Hayley’s broad corporate practice has included client representations in a variety of business transactions within the energy sector. Hayley has represented clients in securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, simplification transactions, corporate governance matters, public filings and financial transactions.
Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate governance.
- Represented Denner Vineyards, a producer of critically acclaimed wines from California’s Central Coast, in the sale of its business to E. & J. Gallo Winery.
- Represented a pool and spa services franchise in the US portion of an international equity investment transaction involving the sale of its US-based business.
- Represented a privately owned insurance brokerage in the sale of its business to a top-producing general agency for many of the nation’s largest insurance carriers.
- Represented a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider in multiple acquisitions of business and technology assets.
- Represented a large mattress manufacturer in its acquisition by a private equity buyer in a court-supervised auction under Section 363 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- Represented a large MEP contractor in the sale of its business to one of the U.S.’s largest MEP building systems companies.
- Represented the founders of a premier provider of mortgage quality control audit services and mortgage quality control audit management software in the sale of their business to private equity buyers.
- Represented a private construction company in two-part divisional sale.
- Represented an international private equity fund group in the sale of a controlling interest in a money remittance services business to private equity buyers.
- Represented a public infrastructure solutions company in the acquisition of a private equipment servicing company.
- Represented a public life sciences company in its reverse triangular merger with and into a private clinical stage pharmaceutical company.
- Represented multiple companies in the acquisition of assets subject to bankruptcy court supervision.
- Represented a public gold and precious minerals exploration company in its acquisition of a private company by merger.
- Represented a private midstream company in the sale of its business to a global financial services group.
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association, Fun Run Committee, 2019-2020
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, 2018-2019
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2017, summa cum laude; Assistant Managing Editor, South Texas Law Review
B.A., Southwestern University, 2012, magna cum laude
Intern to the Honorable Gray H. Miller, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2015
Haynes and Boone, LLP represented Exolum Corporation, a global leader in liquid product storage and logistics, in acquiring a 50% interest in Vopak Moda Houston Holdco LLC, the parent company of Vopak Moda Houston LLC, a leading ammonia storage, import and export terminal located on the Houston Ship Channel. A diverse, full-service team of approximately 25 Haynes Boone attorneys, spanning the fir [...]