Project Finance and Development
From early-stage development and regulatory issues through financing, mergers, acquisitions, restructurings and public offerings, we provide each of our clients with a hand-picked team that has experience across all major disciplines that affect investment in a project. We’ve guided our clients through upswings and downturns for more than 50 years, providing advice that’s cutting-edge as well as practical.
Our clients’ deals are often complex and pose unusual challenges. Because our lawyers have breadth and depth of experience across a wide range of industries and products, we look at things in a unique way. We prioritize solutions over specialization, ensuring our clients get things done the right way – not just the way they’ve been done in the past.
Clients appreciate our distinctive philosophy and methodological approach across a wide range of project work, including:
- Experience across the full lifespan of a project, from early-stage development through project financing to mergers and acquisitions and workouts
- A deep familiarity with the many industries we serve, including extensive reach into renewables
- Global experience across a wide geographical footprint, with projects in more than 85 different countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Russia/CIS, Latin America and the Caribbean
- Work with government and international agencies active in project finance and emerging market investment
- Regulatory representation before federal and state commissions around the country
- Cost-effective and efficient teams based on lean staffing with experienced support, so you get the representation you need and pay for nothing else
- A hands-on approach in which your transaction will be led by a highly-experienced lawyer who brings sophisticated judgment and acumen to the project every day
We offer exceptional client service and collaborate across practices to bring the most relevant experience to your transaction, no matter how specialized. Our group has consistently been recognized as a National Tier 1 (the highest available rating) Project Finance Law practice by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®, most recently in Best Law Firms 2020.
Haynes and Boone, LLP Counsel Errol Brown is listed in 5280 Magazine among Denver’s Top Lawyers 2022 in the Entertainment & Sports category. Errol is a member of the firm’s Finance and Project Finance and Development Practice Groups. For the listing, 5280 Magazine invited attorneys in the seven-county metro area to vote for peers they respect most in 50 legal specialties. Following the survey res [...]