Haynes Boone’s lawyers have been helping clients navigate every aspect of the energy industry for more than 50 years. Our experience includes sophisticated financings, high-stakes M&A transactions, complex regulatory issues, bet-the-company litigation and arbitrations, and debt restructurings and Chapter 11 cases.
Our Energy Roundup page includes links to our reports, surveys, videos and events to help keep our clients and contacts well-informed of industry developments. We follow market trends, harvest commodity data and survey C-suite executives at energy companies, financial institutions, private equity firms and professional service providers. Our team distills and presents our findings in the items listed below to provide industry stakeholders with actionable, forward-looking insights.
Download and view our content and subscribe to our energy mailing list to receive the latest updates.
Energy reports and surveys
- Oil & Gas ESG Tracker, most recent update: April 25, 2022.
- Energy Bank Price Deck Survey, most recent update: April 21, 2022.
- Borrowing Base Redeterminations Survey, most recent update: April 21, 2022.
- Oil Patch Bankruptcy Monitor, most recent update: January 31, 2022.
- Oilfield Services Bankruptcy Tracker, most recent update: January 31, 2022.
- Midstream Report, most recent update: January 31, 2022.
Energy Transition Video Series 2022
Energy Webinars Haynes and Boone, AEGIS and EnerCom host frequent webcalls on Tuesday mornings at 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. CT and provide updates on current energy, capital markets and finance related topics. Recordings of each program can be found below: Energy Tracker - 3/8/2022 Energy Tracker - 12/14/2021 Energy Tracker - 9/14/2021 Energy Tracker - 7/13/2021 Energy Tracker - 5/11/2021 Energy Tracker - [...]