Haynes and Boone's Energy and Restructuring Practice Group lawyers have been helping clients navigate issues in the energy sector for more than four decades. Our lawyers are closely following industry developments and have prepared several useful reports for industry participants, including borrowers, lenders, private equity firms, investment funds, and others.
The Energy Roundup reports include:
- Oil & Gas ESG Tracker, most recent update: August 23, 2021.
- Oil Patch Bankruptcy Monitor, most recent update: June 30, 2021.
- Oilfield Services Bankruptcy Tracker, most recent update: June 30, 2021.
- Midstream Report, most recent update: June 30, 2021.
- Borrowing Base Redeterminations Survey, most recent update: October 18, 2021.
- Energy Bank Price Deck Survey, most recent update: April 7, 2021.
We have been assisting clients in a number of high-profile E&P and oilfield service matters, including asset sales, refinancings, oil and gas disputes, debt restructurings and Chapter 11 cases, representing debtors, creditors, energy lenders, and private equity investors. In addition to our transactional and bankruptcy related energy reports, we invite you to learn more about our Energy Litigation capabilities.
“The oil and gas industry is always out of money. It just inhales capital.” That was what Joe Bridges said me when I interviewed him back in 2012 for my book, “Oil Capital, The History of American Oil, Wildcatters, Independents and Their Bankers.” Bridges should know; over the past 50-plus years, he’s been a roustabout, a banker, a CFO and founder of an oil and gas company. His observation is as t [...]