At Haynes and Boone, we practice corporate law with a uniquely human touch. In an increasingly complex and highly regulated global market, our knowledgeable and highly-skilled lawyers establish a genuine partnership with you to help you successfully achieve your goals. We prioritize a deep understanding of your business, and our roots in corporate law run deep: Haynes and Boone was founded by two corporate lawyers who became trusted business advisors to their clients.
Today, our corporate practice is international in scope and more than 100 lawyers strong. We’re a dominant force in middle-market M&A and private equity, with exceptional capital markets and corporate securities capabilities. That includes cross-border work supported by our offices in London, Mexico City and Shanghai.
We routinely work on a range of matters, including:
- Advising on IPOs, including SPACs
- Initiating, structuring, financing and closing deals to buy and sell companies
- Forming companies and raising initial capital
- Structuring and completing a broad range of capital raise transactions as well as liability management transactions
- Reporting, disclosure and other compliance requirements
- Consulting with executives and boards of directors on corporate governance, including ESG, and compliance with fiduciary duties
- Handling commercial contract strategies and streamlining processes
We’re proud to represent a wide range of clients traded on all of the major U.S. securities exchanges as well as foreign markets. We serve as outside securities counsel to more than 40 public companies, ranging from U.S. small-caps to multinational large-cap corporations, as well as their senior executives and boards of directors. We also represent smaller organizations, including entrepreneurs and startups. Our client roster also includes private equity funds, venture capital firms and closely held corporations, as well as family offices.
In addition to appreciating our outstanding legal acumen and responsive service, clients have recognized our lawyers in Chambers USA for having “saved us millions in our processes by their ability to identify potential issues before the fact and create solutions to save significant sums.”
Haynes and Boone, LLP Counsel Errol Brown is listed in 5280 Magazine among Denver’s Top Lawyers 2022 in the Entertainment & Sports category. Errol is a member of the firm’s Finance and Project Finance and Development Practice Groups. For the listing, 5280 Magazine invited attorneys in the seven-county metro area to vote for peers they respect most in 50 legal specialties. Following the survey res [...]